Most Estates are administered without incident. Occasionally, there is a dispute. Our team are Legal Experts in all Contested Probate Matters including:
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Claiming for Reasonable Financial Provision under the Inheritance Act 1975
- Advising Executors and existing Beneficiaries when a challenge to a Will is being made
- Court of Protection
- Trust disputes
- Removal of a Trustee
- Breach of Trust allegations
We aim to apply the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) Code of Conduct.
Whatever your Contested Probate law issue, we are happy to have an initial discussion with you to let you know how we may be able to help. Simply click on the button below to get in touch.
Our Specialist Offices
The specialist consultants and solicitors in our offices in the South of England are primed with a wealth of knowledge and experience in contested probate claims. Feel free to contact your local office.
- Reading, Berkshire
- Windsor, Berkshire
- Fulham, West London
- Uckfield, East Sussex
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent – Max Barford
- Edenbridge, Kent – Jevons Riley & Pope
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent - Keene Marsland
- Haywards Heath - Colemans Solicitors (Paddockhall Chambers)
- Banstead, Surrey – Copley Clark
- Sutton, London – Copley Clark
Complimentary Initial Consultation
Contact us today to arrange your complimentary consultation with one of our legal expertsGet in touch