|Telephone: 0800 999 4437|
We are a well-established and rapidly expanding law firm specialising in personal legal services within a framework of excellent client service and a genuine commitment to quality for both our clients and our staff.
With seven offices and over 90 staff based in London and across the South East we know how important it is for our people to work where ambition, enthusiasm, commitment, success and reward really matter and where excellence, teamwork and value are properly recognised.
Our offices are all based in attractive towns and locations where there are great opportunities for our staff to develop their careers and skills in a supportive and rewarding environment that enables each member of our team to fulfil their potential.
If you are looking to develop your career and to work in an environment where excellent client service and structured career progression really matter, then send us an email with your CV to: email@example.com
The Opportunity For You
We can offer you:
As a result of our continuing growth and expansion, we have a number of superb vacancies, all with attractive financial packages, for experienced solicitors or legal executives to join our existing teams in London, Windsor, Haywards Heath and Tunbridge Wells in the following areas:
· Private Client
· Residential And Commercial Property
1. Windsor - Senior Family Solicitor, to join our existing team, excellent technical knowledge, preferably all private family work (little to no legal aid work is preferred). A minimum of 5 years PQE however more seniority would be preferred. The role will require a dynamic and commercially minded personality. Ideally proven chargeable hours and/or billing targets being met regularly
2. Tunbridge Wells - Minimum 5 year PQE Family Solicitor with good technical knowledge, preferably all private family work (little to no legal aid work is preferred). Ideally proven chargeable hours and/or billing targets being met regularly. To work within an existing family law team.
Private Client Department
1. Tunbridge Wells - Experienced Private Client Solicitor to join our existing team. This is an exciting opportunity to run your own caseload whilst working closely with the full-service team in Tunbridge Wells. You must be interested in helping to drive the firm’s expansion whilst being commercially focused. At least 7 years’ good and wide-ranging experience for the role.
2. Edenbridge - Private Client Solicitor, an exciting opportunity to work alongside a senior solicitor on a well-established and varied caseload and forms an important part of the firm’s expansion plan. You would be expected to run your own caseload and to assist driving the firm’s expansion. We imagine that you will need at least 2 years’ good and wide-ranging experience for the role. If you are a well-established practitioner we would also be pleased to hear from you.
3. Haywards Heath - Private Client Solicitor, an opportunity to join a highly regarded and established department to take on a varied and interesting caseload. Candidates with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE would be most suited to this role.
1. Haywards Heath - Commercial Property Solicitor with experience to take over and build on an existing case load with a variety of commercial work.
2. Tunbridge Wells – Commercial Property Solicitor to join a busy department with a variety of commercial work.
3. Tunbridge Wells - Residential Conveyancer, energetic and experienced conveyancer is required to join a highly regarded, well-established and busy team.
If you are looking to develop your career and to work in an environment where excellent client service and structured career progression really matter, then send us an email with your CV to:
I enjoy being a helping hand for my clients, providing sympathetic and professional advice to assist them with moving forward at what is often a difficult and emotive time in their lives. Working at Parfitt Cresswell means that I am able to do that at a progressive firm which above all puts the client first.
Parfitt Cresswell had a genuine interest in the welfare of their staff and there is an opportunity to progress my career at Parfitt Cresswell.
Of the many things I like about working for Parfitt Cresswell, the most important by far are my colleagues. Working on a daily basis with such driven, talented and professional like-minded people creates a wonderful working environment in which to grow. Another key factor is the Leadership Team who make a conscious effort to not only know the names of each employee but whom also reach out to make those personal connections with each of us. As a firm, Parfitt Cresswell encourage each individual employee’s personal growth and work alongside them to reach their full potential.
One of the things I enjoy most about working for Parfitt Cresswell is the people and the great sense of team work in the Windsor Office. The team is professional and talented but most importantly great fun to work with. We all work together to ensure we deliver a good, professional job for our clients.
Having worked in the Law sector for over 35yrs I can safely say Parfitt Cresswell is a great company to be a part of.
I enjoy working at Parfitt Cresswell and the work is varied and interesting, everyone is friendly and supports each other.