Residential Tenancy Repossession
Dispute Resolution specialist Simon Steele-Williams sits down with Connections Radio to discuss Residential Tenancy Repossession.
In this latest Legal Chat radio interview Simon discusses:
- the usual tenancies and terms entered into
- what happens if the tenancy exceeds the fixed term
- how a landlord can recover possession of their property, both when terms of the lease have and have not been broken
- the documents and processes involved
- whether or not the Court needs to be involved (and the likely orders they will make)
Plus, much more in this insightful discussion around repossession of residential property.
Click below to listen to the interview now.