We can help you with all your workplace related issues whatever stage your business is at; whether it is newly established, expanding, or restructuring, we can help you to successfully navigate the employment related issues that you may encounter, leaving you with more time to focus on the running of your business.
Employment law is constantly developing and covers a wide variety of topics. Our solicitors are experts in this area and can help you understand all your legal obligations whilst also offering you the practical solutions that will work best for your business.
Having a team like us behind you will help bring peace of mind by knowing that you are fully supported, no matter the complexity of the issues that may arise.
For details of our Pricing Policy for Employment Matters Click Here
Complimentary Initial Consultation
Contact us to arrange your complimentary initial consultation with one of our legal expertsGet in touch
How can we assist you?
We will provide support in a way that will best suit your business.
For many of our clients we work directly with the owners/managers to help support and guide them with the day to day ‘HR’ type issues that they may encounter.
We are happy to provide this service on a ‘pay as you go’ type basis, with no requirement to sign up to set monthly retainers to take advantage of our services.
We can also offer bespoke or ‘one off’ pieces of help, often on a fixed fee basis. Please get in touch to discuss this further and in order for us to provide you with an estimate for assisting you.
For our larger clients with their own HR manager/HR team or other individual providing HR support, we are able to provide an ‘add on’ service and be called upon when and as required. We are happy to tailor our level of support to exactly the level of help that you need.
Whilst some of our clients only need support in dealing with some of the more complex matters that may arise, others will require closer support for day-to-day issues, and we are experienced at providing either level of support.
Whichever option you choose, having our employment law experts on hand to provide you with specialist advice, wherever and whenever you need it, gives you the reassurance of knowing whatever decision you make, we will be there to support you.
We can assist with the full range of employment law matters that may arise, including:
- Drafting contracts, handbooks and other documentation/correspondence
- Advising on day to day/HR type matters that arise during employment such as formal grievances, disciplinary processes, and informal complaints
- Advising on and putting in place appropriate protections for the business such as protection of confidential information, restrictive covenants (protecting business interests after employment has ended) and intellectual property
- Helping you terminate employment whilst minimising any risks to the business
- Advising on and helping you defend claims made by employees in the Employment Tribunal
- Advising on business Transfers/TUPE and the employment law implications of this
- Helping to negotiate settlements/exit packages with current or former employees
So, if you're looking for friendly, local employment law advice, give us a call 0800 999 4437.
Parfitt Cresswell offer a same-day response and with our free, initial, over-the-phone advice, you can talk to us in complete confidence and find out what your options are.
Contact us today on 0800 999 4437 or click on the 'Get in touch' button above.