Business Dispute Solicitors
When buying, selling or merging a company, careful consideration and expert legal guidance are of the utmost importance. Parfitt Cresswell has extensive experience in helping businesses do this smoothly and successfully.
Mergers, acquisitions and disposals are heavily involved transactions with many parties, such as advisors and bankers involved. When taking on these tasks, preparation and appraising the target business is crucial. You’re first critical steps will be: having the required financial and legal agreements, undertaking the negotiation and conducting due diligence and arranging the price and deal structure.
How Parfitt Cresswell Can Help
At Parfitt Cresswell we will work with you to successfully negotiate and complete the right deal for you. Our team of specialists will take you through the process of any deal you make with honest transparency and efficiency, enabling you to know any decisions you take are made with confidence. All our costs are upfront and any and all queries will be answered as soon as possible, so you know your deal is being handled professionally and promptly.
Below are some of the areas in which we can help you when it comes to resolving business disputes:
- Creating legal documents: Our legal experts have years of experience in drafting legal documents like contracts, settlement agreements and other legal documents to help resolve business disputes.
- Negotiations & Mediations: We can act as negotiators and mediators to help individuals or businesses come to a mutually beneficial agreement without the need to take things any further, legally.
- Legal advice: As we have years of experience dealing with business disputes, we are able to provide solid advice that provides the parties with the right information and suggestions about the process going forward.
- Representation: If methods to resolve the dispute have failed and the issue is going to go legal, our experts can represent the party in the courts or in other processes like adjudication or arbitration.
At Parfitt Cresswell, you can trust us to help your transaction go through smoothly, no matter how complicated it may become. Take the first step and call us today on 0800 999 4437.
- Reading, Berkshire
- Windsor, Berkshire
- Fulham, West London
- Uckfield, East Sussex
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent – Max Barford
- Edenbridge, Kent – Jevons Riley & Pope
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent - Keene Marsland
- Haywards Heath - Colemans Solicitors (Paddockhall Chambers)
- Banstead, Surrey – Copley Clark
- Sutton, London – Copley Clark
Complimentary Initial Consultation
Contact us today to arrange your complimentary consultation with one of our legal expertsGet in touch