Stuart is a solicitor with over 30 years’ experience. He has resided and practiced in Sussex for all his career with a natural inclination towards litigation matters. Despite this, the work has taken him far-a-field with clients countywide. This has involved him being regularly immersed in court proceedings or attending to alternative dispute resolution. He now primarily deals with disputes and the following are some of the spheres in which he practices -
- Real estate to include ownership, boundaries. easements and covenants.
- Prescriptive rights.
- Contractual disputes, both for the individual and business
- Nuisance and other tortious liability
- Trust disputes
- Consumer Rights Act matters
- Contentious wills and probate
- Guarantees, warranties and indemnities.
- Undue influence.
- Company law issues.
He is available to attend to clients in person at one of our offices or remotely via electronic means.
Outside of work his other passions are riding horses, skiing and wine tasting and book collecting.
- 01825 705 180